You should get 2 tubes of crescent rolls right away. I would make a double batch right away because they will not last.
You can put these in the oven while you are eating dinner and they will be ready for your dessert. The rolls only take about 10 minutes to bake. They’re really great when they’re warm, right out of the oven
Here are the ingredients for the mini cinnamon rolls.
Preheat oven according to crescent roll package. Layout 4 triangles and pinch seams together on both sides. Press out the dough to 1/4″ thick.
Brush with half the softened butter. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon (as much as you would like).
Roll into a log and cut into 8 pieces.
Place mini cinnamon rolls onto a mini muffin pan sprayed with a non stick spray.
Put a ziplock bag into a small cup. Pour icing into a small ziplock bag. This is a great tip for avoiding the mess you make trying to scoop icing or chocolate into a bag for drizzling.
You don’thaveto put it into a bag, but it will give you more control and make it much easier to drizzle the icing over the mini cinnamon rolls.
Drizzle icing over the mini cinnamon rolls.
- 1 8 ounce tube crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package.
- Layout 4 triangles of dough and press the seams together on both sides.
- Press dough out to ¼" thick.
- Spread with ½ of the softened butter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon ( as much as you would like).
- Roll into a log and cut into 8 pieces.
- Repeat with the other 4 triangles.
- You should have 16 total rolls.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Bake according to crescent roll package.
- Meanwhile whisk together the milk and powdered sugar and pour into a ziplock bag.
- When the mini cinnamon rolls are done baking drizzle icing over rolls.