It’s #CookoutWeek here at The PinterTest Kitchen! And it’s Friday… so you know what that means… It is also Friday Frenzy, our weekly celebration of delicious recipes and fun craft projects from bloggers around the world. This week, it was my turn to pick the features, and I found some awesome cookout-themed posts for y’all.
As you may have seen in last week’s Friday Frenzy, this past week, my fiance and I tied the knot! We went to the courthouse (just the two of us and my sister, Jess, to take pictures).
Afterward, we had lunch and drinks at the Blue Moon TapHouse, which is right on the water, and we got yummy fudge for dessert.
Then, we took a bunch of pictures on the pier and at the beach. It was the perfect low-key wedding day. 🙂
In August, we are having a big party/reception in Pennsylvania in August. I’m doing the whole “wedding” thing – makeup, hair, long dress, photographer, etc. We’ve excited to celebrate with friends and family.
But okay, enough wedding talk! Let’s get on to Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- April from Home Sweet Homestead ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
Allison here from The PinterTest Kitchen, and this week, I picked out some delicious features that are perfect for your next summer cookout or party. First up, I can NEVER resist a delicious smoothie. This Tropical Pineapple Smoothie from Smiling Notes is perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day.
Next, how cute is this Watermelon Garden Centerpiece from Chef Sarah Elizabeth!?!? It’s pretty easy to make, but it makes a huge impact as a centerpiece for any summer party. Plus, fruit flowers are way better than cut flowers, because you can eat them! I’m a fan. 🙂
Lastly, it wouldn’t be a summer party without ice cream! This Golden Oreo Peach Cobbler Ice Cream from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice looks perfect. I love the combination of the fresh peaches and the crunchy cookies, and can’t wait to make a batch this weekend.
Now… Let’s see what you’re cooking up this week! Add your link here, and don’t forget to repin the features of the week:
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Chewy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies (Plus a Giveaway!) - May 1, 2019
- Easy Vegan Brownies #EarthDayRecipes - April 22, 2019
- Honey Maple Chocolate Granola - April 10, 2019