Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed with everything left to do in the next few days?
I’m excited to see friends and family, but man do I need a nap!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Colleen from Faith Hope Love and Luck ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hi there, Welcome to Friday Frenzy Christmas Week 2017! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and this is really an exciting time to get to showcase my favorite posts from last weeks party! There were so many great recipes and projects, it was hard to pick just 3!
Let’s get started with INSANELY DELICIOUS TURTLE COOKIES because, well just look at them! Don’t you want to run to the kitchen and make a batch right now?
Next up is Marilyns Creme Brule French Toast. Perfect for Christmas Morning, don’t you think??
This is such a pretty and unique recipe. And it’s chocolate! Way better than Salami. I can’t wait to try this No Egg Bakeless Chocolate Salami!
Thanks for joining us this week and I can’t wait to see all the awesome recipes and projects you will share with us!
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Mocha Latte Cupcakes - November 12, 2019
- 300+ Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2019: From Family Favorites to Unique Eats - October 28, 2019
- Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats (Vegan-Friendly!) #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2019