I think this video sums up how my past month has been:
It has been absolutely crazy. I’ve been cooking up a storm for the blog, and also volunteering an extreme number of hours, PLUS I took on some writing clients on top of that. I’ve also been helping Jeffrey study for finals and job hunt, including an impromtu trip to North Carolina recently for a job interview.
And, on Monday, we have all of the recipes for the FBL Cookie Exchange going live, so that will be a really fun day!
But yeah, I feel like a chicken yodeler right now, going mad. I will be looking forward to a little break in December and *fingers crossed* a job offer for Jeffrey that will take off the pressure.
I have a head cold right now, but I’m ignoring it because I definitely don’t have time to be sick!
For now, it is time for Friday Frenzy…
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Colleen from Faith Hope Love and Luck ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hey there ya’ll, it’s Colleen here from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck, and I can’t wait to share my favorites from last week’s Friday Frenzy with each every single one of y’all. Fair warning, I’m totally head over heels in love with anything having to do with the holidays right now, so get ready for some cookies and snacks. Who needs real food during the holidays anyway? To me, December is pretty much the month of snacking.
First up, are these Molasses & Stout Cookies with Stout Infused Cream Cheese Frosting from Craft Beering. While you couldn’t pay me enough to drink a pint of stout, I will gladly eat any baked good with stout included in the recipe. Yummy, yummy, in my tummy!!!
So, although I am not a huge fan of spicy things, I am beginning to venture outside of my comfort zone and this (Un)Stuffed Banana Pepper Soup from Savory Moments totally has me drooling. In a good way. The best way possible.
My most treasured childhood holiday memories are always conjured up by the subject of crackers. I know, it’s a little bit sad, but that’s how things work in my little ol’ head. The Crackers Recipe from Little House Big Alaska has totally won my heart over while reminding me of my childhood. December truly is the best month out of the year.
What recipe or craft idea has you feeling like a kid waiting for Santa? Excited, thrilled, and ready to share the joy with everyone you encounter? We can’t wait to see!
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Mocha Latte Cupcakes - November 12, 2019
- 300+ Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2019: From Family Favorites to Unique Eats - October 28, 2019
- Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats (Vegan-Friendly!) #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2019