I love October! The weather is starting to back off (finally) from the super hot and humid days we’ve had here in Virginia…. and Halloween has to be the most fun holiday of the year. I love to dress up, even if it is just to hand out candy to the kids.
Actually, I like to dress up anytime I get the chance. Hubs and I like to go geeky cons and cosplay (dress up like our favorite characters). Yes, we are super nerds! I wouldn’t have it any other way. 🙂
A few years ago, Jessica’s Halloween costume was the best! I was Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Jeffrey was the turtle from Mario Kart, and Jess was Regina George (from Mean Girls)!
The best part was that her costume transformed halfway through the night:
Honestly, no matter how old I get, I will never think I am too old to dress up for Halloween. Do you dress up for Halloween? What are you going to be this year?
This week’s Friday Frenzy is Halloween-themed. I hope you enjoy it!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Colleen from Faith Hope Love and Luck ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Allison from The PinterTest Kitchen here! We had an awesome turnout this past week for Friday Frenzy. Narrowing my choices to just a few featured posts was a seemingly impossible task, so to make my job easier, I decided to focus on some awesome Halloween-themed posts. Here are the bloggers who stood out:
First up, Marcellina Marie made these beyond cute Halloween mug cozies. She’s made the printable pattern free until December 1! Even if you don’t have time to whip up a cozy for this Halloween, make sure to grab the pattern so you can make one for next year.
Next up, I can never resist Halloween-themed gingerbread cookies, and these Fudgy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies from Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen are adorable, plus… chocolate gingerbread? Sign me up!
I couldn’t pass up this final feature: Pumpkin Fluff Party Dip from Julia’s Simply Southern. I am heading to a potluck later today for NaNoWriMo, and this is what I’m bringing! NaNoWriMo takes place every November, when a bunch of crazy people (that’s me) try to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. We need all the snacks we can get, and I know this pumpkin dip is going to go over well.
Thank you to everyone who submitted posts this week! Here’s the link-up where you can add your posts for this week:
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- 15+ Chocolate Recipes that Use Your Stand Mixer #Choctoberfest - October 15, 2020
- Chocolate-Dipped Homemade Marshmallows #Choctoberfest - October 13, 2020
- Welcome to #Choctoberfest 2020! - October 12, 2020