#Choctoberfest is in full swing this week across over 70 food blogs. If you like chocolate recipes, I definitely recommend checking them out. Here’s what we’ve posted on The PinterTest Kitchen so far:
- Chocolate Apple Pie
- Classic Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- 57 Unique Hot Chocolate Recipes
- White Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Cups
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Angelic Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
- S’mores Cookie Cups
We also have two more recipes coming tomorrow, so stay tuned!
But for now… here is this week’s Friday Frenzy:
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Colleen from Faith Hope Love and Luck ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hi, everyone! I’m Amy from Savory Moments and I’m hosting the Friday Frenzy this week! It’s getting harder to pick featured posts as more and more people are linking up each week! Here are a few that stuck out to me (I’m in full-on Halloween and fall mode right now).
First up are these Halloween Pumpkin Napkin Ring Printables from Everyday Parties. I’m not an overly crafty person, but I’d love to do things like this for holidays as my kids get a little older and excited for our annual traditions.
Next up are these Apple Corn Muffins from Marilyn’s Treats. We recently went apple picking and we always pick a lot of apples – so I’m always looking for tasty ways to enjoy them! I love this flavor combination for autumn.
The last feature for this week is this Sweet Potato Crockpot Soup from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck. I’m a big sweet potato fan and this soup looks terrific for fall and winter. Plus I love being able to make anything in my slow cooker!
Thanks to everyone who has been linking up and participating! I can’t wait to see what everyone shares this week!
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Mocha Latte Cupcakes - November 12, 2019
- 300+ Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2019: From Family Favorites to Unique Eats - October 28, 2019
- Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats (Vegan-Friendly!) #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2019