Whew, has it ever been a busy week! We are gearing up for #Choctoberfest next month, and I have also been helping to organize a Halloween event for the animal shelter where I work. It seems like I blinked and it is Friday again!
This week, the animal shelter received a cat bed tower donation that they couldn’t use, so they gave it to Jeffrey and I for our girls, Luna and Lucy. It’s like a $165 bed… and of course they like the cardboard box better. I don’t think they’ve sat on the bed for more than 15 minutes total, but they have spent hours playing in the box.
So now I have a huge, ugly cardboard box in the middle of my living room. I know I should throw it into the recycling, but they love it so much! Maybe just a few more days…
In the meantime, here’s this week’s Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- April from Home Sweet Homestead ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Hi everyone! April here from Home Sweet Homestead, and I get the fun responsibility of picking this week’s featured posts. You all don’t make it easy either!
First up is 10 Little Red Riding Hood Crafts from The Treasured Bookshelf. Don’t just read your child this classic book, bring it to life by making props that help you tell the story! Definitely trying this with my grandchildren.
Pressure cookers have made a big comeback in recent years, and are becoming quite popular in the cooking world. Reviews, Chews, and How-To’s shares their tasty recipe for Pressure Cooker Adobe Chicken. They even cooks the rice in the pressure cooker too!
And last but not least, are these good ole Southern Fried Chicken Livers from Julia’s Simply Southern. I never did care for chicken livers much, but found out after enjoying them at a friends house one day, that it wasn’t the food itself I didn’t like, it was the way it was prepared. Once you’ve tried these crispy fried bites, I think you’ll agree too!
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I can’t wait to see what everyone links up this week! 🙂
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- 15+ Chocolate Recipes that Use Your Stand Mixer #Choctoberfest - October 15, 2020
- Chocolate-Dipped Homemade Marshmallows #Choctoberfest - October 13, 2020
- Welcome to #Choctoberfest 2020! - October 12, 2020