This summer has been incredible busy. I know I say that every year, but with the wedding and then the reception, plus work and volunteering… crazy. We haven’t even spent any time at the beach, which is ridiculous considering we can literally walk to the end of our street, look right, and see the beach. (brag brag… but seriously)
It is mid-August (oka, okay, late August) and we haven’t been to the boardwalk, we haven’t gone hiking, and we’ve only been to the zoo once. So, now I am in a scramble to DO STUFF! Jeffrey starts school again on Monday, so Sunday is really our only day to enjoy summer before it is over. Yikes. I guess we better get up early!
In the meantime… It’s time for Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura from Little House Big Alaska ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Rachel from Trampling Rose ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Amy from Savory Moments ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Melissa from MelClaire ♥ Twitter ♥ Facebook
- Kelly Lynn from Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Eats ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Micha from Cooking Mimi ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- April from Home Sweet Homestead ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Sarah from Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
- Allison (hey that’s me!) from The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook
This Week’s Featured Posts
Allison from The PinterTest Kitchen here, and I had the fun job of picking this week’s featured posts. This is a tough job, because we get so many amazing entries every week!
Let’s start off this week with Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from Creamish. Here in Virginia, the weather is finally starting to cool off, but it is always the right temperature for ice cream, am I right? Especially ice cream that looks this good!
Next up, I can’t wait to try this Red Pepper Tapenade from Little House Big Alaska. I love recipes like this that look super fancy, but are easy to make with ingredients you already have in our pantry. Plus… red pepper! YUM! What’s not to love?
Finally, fall is just around the corner, so check out these 5 Essential Fall Farmhouse Decorating Elements from Welsh Design Studio. I especially love her tips about using white pumpkins. My house has a beach theme and is decorated in cool colors like blue and purple, so traditional fall decorations don’t really match. I use a lot of white pumpkins and leaves in my fall decorating and love the new tips!
Don’t forget to add you link to this week’s round-up:
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- 15+ Chocolate Recipes that Use Your Stand Mixer #Choctoberfest - October 15, 2020
- Chocolate-Dipped Homemade Marshmallows #Choctoberfest - October 13, 2020
- Welcome to #Choctoberfest 2020! - October 12, 2020