Although I’m calling this recipe “Cheeseburger Pasta,” the unofficial name in our house is “I don’t know.”
As in… “What do you want for dinner?”
“I don’t know.”
It’s just an easy dish to whip up when you are out of ideas for dinner. You probably have all the ingredients in your house already – ground beef, a little pasta, and some cheese. I specifically like to use the queso version of Velveeta (I know, we’re classy), but any melty cheese will do just fine.
Here’s the recipe:
The perfect dinner when you don't know what to make, this cheeseburger pasta is easy to make with ingredients you probably already have in the house.
- 1-2 pounds ground beef
- 16 ounces Velveeta queso cheese (or your favorite melty cheese)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 box pasta (16 ounces)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Cook pasta to al dente (around 9 minutes, depending on the variety you are using)
While pasta is cooking, fry ground beef over medium heat. Drain and set aside.
Heat cheese and milk, stirring to create a smooth sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste, then add in the ground beef.
Stir the sauce into the drained pasta and stir to make sure pasta is coated evenly and beef is dispersed throughout.
If you are looking for more easy dinner ideas, here are a few other options…
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Mocha Latte Cupcakes - November 12, 2019
- 300+ Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2019: From Family Favorites to Unique Eats - October 28, 2019
- Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats (Vegan-Friendly!) #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2019