Just make sure you check the pantry for the chocolate chips, because at my house some people get these chocolate cravings and my chocolate chips disappear. Sometimes I hide them so that doesn’t happen. (We know most of her hiding spots though! – Allison)
You could use peanut butter chips, white chocolate chips , or butterscotch chips. Whatever you have in your pantry in case the chocolate chips have magically disappeared.
Here are the ingredients you will need: flour, baking soda, soft margarine or butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, eggs, chocolate chips, and the secret ingredient: a 3.4 ounce package of instant vanilla pudding.
In a bowl cream white sugar, brown sugar and softened butter or margarine together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
I used my Kitchen Aid mixer, which I absolutely love! But you could use a hand mixer or even a whisk if you want to get a workout. Next, add flour, baking soda, and dry vanilla pudding mix and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips by hand and drop by teaspoonful on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Then, simply bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 or until just light brown and when touched with your finger tip that it doesn’ t leave and imprint.
Take off of cookie sheet so they cool faster, because you won’t be able to wait to try one. Chewy deliciousness!
Here’s the recipe if you want to print it. Oh, and don’t forget to check out our giant list of Pinterest cookie recipes!
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup softened butter or margarine
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 3.4-ounce pack instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In a bowl cream sugars and soft butter or margarine together.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, and dry vanilla pudding mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown and when touched your finger does not leave a mark.
Latest posts by Sharon (see all)
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies #Choctoberfest - October 13, 2020
- Golden Chocolate Blossom Cookies #Choctoberfest - October 16, 2019
- Hot Cocoa Cookies #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2018