Thank you for your interest in sponsoring one of our 2017 Food Blogger Events. Our events are 100% virtual, which means you get to spread the world about your products or services to thousands or even millions of people who are interested in your company without incurring the expenses of traveling to a live event, which may or may not be a success.
About Our Events:
We recruit bloggers to participate in our events so you don’t have to look for people to promote your products. Instead of working with bloggers one by one, you get access to work with a large group of them all at once! For each event, we expect 35-100 bloggers to participate during our 2017 year.
Each event starts with bloggers publishing a welcome post, which gives readers information about the sponsors and bloggers participating.
The welcome post also features a giveaway, with a prize pack made up of products from all sponsors. To enter, readers must follow sponsors on social media, and they get additional entries for following bloggers.
During the rest of the week, each blogger posts at least 2 additional recipes (most post even more) relating to the event theme. Bloggers have the option of working with Gold/Silver sponsors to create recipes featuring sponsor products. We work with sponsors to carefully match them with the best bloggers for their products. Bloggers also promote the event on social media using the event hashtag.
After the event, each sponsor receives a full report with links, social sharing information, and other relevant data.
Our 2017 Events:
- #RecipeMakeover (April 24 – 28, 2017) – New for 2017, we’re organizing an event for bloggers who want to get healthy! We’ll be focusing on recipes that can be “remade” into lighter, healthier portions, so this event is perfect for sponsors promoting food items that are healthier alternatives to traditional baking and cooking products. We expect 35-40 bloggers to participate in this event.
- #CookoutWeek (June 26 – June 30, 2017) – #CookoutWeek is our celebration of BBQ, frozen treats, picnics, grilling, and other summer treats. 2016 was our inaugural year for #CookoutWeek, and we had around 50 bloggers participate. Past sponsors have promoted products such as BBQ sauce, gourmet specialty food items, dry rubs and seasonings, mushrooms, duck, and pickling kits.
- #Choctoberfest (October 16 – 20, 2017) – Our most popular event of the year, #Choctoberfest reaches millions of people around the world through participation by 60+ bloggers who have published over 500 decadent chocolate recipes in the two years we’ve run this event. Past sponsors have promoted products such as sugar, honey, coffee, hemp seeds, coconut oil, and of course, chocolate.
The following sponsorship levels are available for each, each with perks to help promote your brand:
|Gold Sponsorship*||Silver Sponsorship||Bronze Sponsorship|
|2017 Investment: $5000||2017 Investment: $1500||2017 Investment: $500|
*Please note, there is only one gold sponsorship spot available for each events.
Sponsor more than one event and take 10% of the discount total!
Please note, due to the nature of the event, not every sponsor is a good fit for our #RecipeMakeover event, so we reserve the right to decline sponsors for this event. However, bloggers love working with a very wide variety of products for both #CookoutWeek and #Choctoberfest. We love to think outside the box to use non-traditional ingredients. In short, you don’t have to be a BBQ company to sponsor #CookoutWeek or a chocolate company to sponsor #Choctoberfest.
For more information about sponsoring any of these events, please contact Allison at email@example.com with the name of the event you want to sponsor in the subject line.
Latest posts by Allison (see all)
- Mocha Latte Cupcakes - November 12, 2019
- 300+ Chocolate Recipes from #Choctoberfest 2019: From Family Favorites to Unique Eats - October 28, 2019
- Chocolate Orange Overnight Oats (Vegan-Friendly!) #Choctoberfest - October 19, 2019